International Graduate Student Scholarship
|Civil, Environmental, Geomatics Engineering Scholarships
|Florida Water Environment Association Scholarship
Award available to a full-time Civil, Environmental or Geomatics engineering student with more than 60 credits who demonstrates an interest in water resources, water, and wastewater treatment and related fields. Applicants must have a minimum 3.2 GPA, merit and potential for contribution to the field & profession, and be a member of the Florida Water Environment Association.
Spring Scholarship | $1,000 | Application
|Keith and Schnars, P.A. Scholarship Endowment
Award available to a junior or senior Civil, Environmental or Geomatics engineering student with a minimum 2.5 GPA who has potential to be a leader in Civil or Geomatics engineering. Recipient must be a U.S. citizen or a local South Florida resident.
Fall Scholarship | $900 | Application
Minto Communities, Inc. Scholarship
Established in 2006 by Minto Communities, Inc. to provide scholarships to part-time or full-time students currently enrolled in undergraduate Civil, Environmental or Geomatics engineering degrees. The recipient of this scholarship shall be determined in accordance with the following minimum criteria:
Engineering And Computer Science Scholarships
The scholarships listed below are specifically managed by the College of Engineering and Computer Science. The university offers other scholarships that students are encouraged to pursue.
The college awards scholarships in the fall and spring semesters. Fall scholarships are due and spring scholarships are due each academic year unless otherwise noted. Please contact the Division of Engineering Student Services and Advising at 561.297.2790 or with questions or to confirm dates.
Lockheed Martin Stem Scholarship
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens with demonstrated financial need. Recipients must study or plan to study computer science full time at an accredited school. High school seniors, first-year college students, and college sophomores may apply. Applicants need a 2.5 GPA or above and should be interested in a paid internship with Lockheed Martin.
National Society Of Black Engineers
This is a national group that unites Black engineers and provides resources and opportunities to network. They host conventions and release information about the state of the profession. Joining an organization like this can plug you into a large network to help with your studies and with professional advancement.
Bob And Marsha Qualset Electrical Engineering Scholarship
Up to $1500 may be given to one electrical engineering major who meets the following criteria:
You May Like: Scholarships Not Based On Income
Webinar: Learn More About Computer Science Scholarships
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology are holding an exclusive webinar to provide information for students about scholarship opportunities for graduate studies. If you’re interested in studying computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or statistics, and discover more about the full range of scholarship opportunities available at KAUST.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a graduate-level research university located on the shores of the Red Sea, North of Jeddah. It has an international community of more than 7,000 members and attracts top international faculty and students from across the globe all focused on finding solutions to problems in areas related to water, food, energy, and the environment.
Virginia Space Grant Consortium
VSGC awards over $325,000 in scholarships & fellowships to students majoring in a STEM field. The Undergraduate STEM Research Scholarship Program provides a one-year scholarship of up to $8,500 to support undergraduate students actively engaged in a research project with a faculty mentor.
Recommended Reading: How Do You Get Scholarship Money
Industry Affiliates Council Access Scholarship
$16,000 split between 8 students
This scholarship is funded by our Industrial Affiliates Council members: 3M, Best Buy, CH Robinson, Cat Digital, General Mills, Medtronic, Target, and Unisys.
Recipients shall be:
Recipients of this scholarship will be referred to as the IAC Scholars.
Scholarships For Women In Computer Science
- AWC Scholarship Fund for Women in Computing Scholarships for women in computer science and technology programs at institutions in Washtenaw County, Michigan.
- IBM SWE Scholarships Computer engineering and computer science scholarships open to female students in the US. Funded by the Society of Women Engineers.
- MCWT College Scholarship Undergraduate US scholarships for female technology students at accredited universities. Youll need to be from Michigan and enrolled at a Michigan university.
- Palantir Scholarships for Women in Technology International scholarships for women in computer science and other STEM-related subjects.
- VIP Women In Technology Scholarship US scholarships for women in computer science studying for a degree in the fields of IT, computer science, management information systems and related fields. Open to US residents and international students.
- Microsoft Dissertation Grant Program Microsoft scholarships for female students to study a PhD in the field of computing, at an eligible university in the US or Canada.
Find more scholarships for women in male-dominated industries here.
This article was originally published in October 2014. It was most recently updated in July 2020.
Want more content like this?Register for free site membership to get regular updates and your own personal content feed.
You May Like: Scholarships Based On Financial Need
American Association For The Advancement Of Science Mass Media Science & Engineering Fellowship
- Fellows work as science journalists for ten weeks in the summer. The program accepts undergraduates, graduate students, and postgraduates in computer science and other STEM fields. Applicants must be U.S. citizens or hold visas allowing them to complete paid summer work.
- Award: $8,000 stipend plus travel expenses
Adobe Research Women In Technology Scholarship 2020
Be among the first to know whenever new Computer Engineering scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button
Don’t Miss: Scholarships Available In South Carolina
Rudy And Leone Salfer Electrical Engineering Scholarship
Up to four awards of $1000 will be given to EE or EET majors who have completed at least 45 quarter or 32 semester hours of college courses, of which at least half must be in science, math, engineering, or engineering technology. Scholarship is the primary criterion, but letters of recommendation regarding leadership, career potential and work ethic will also be considered.
Top Engineering Scholarships In 202:
- Eligibility: High school seniors, college students, and graduate students interested in STEM
- Eligibility: High school and college students interested in STEM
- Eligibility: Women at any educational level and in any field of study who hope to enter a tech career.
- Eligibility: Open to female college and graduate students who plan to major in science, technology, engineering, the arts, or math
- Eligibility: Open to all incoming and current university students pursuing a career in science
- Deadline: October 3, 2022 and February 19, 2023
Upsilon Pi Epsilon Scholarship Award
- This scholarship accepts undergraduate and graduate applicants who belong to a UPE chapter. Application materials include a UPE advisor recommendation and a statement describing university and UPE chapter involvement. Each UPE chapter may submit one undergraduate and one graduate application.
- Award: $1,000-$3,000
Computer Engineering Scholarships 2022
Are you a students of Computer Engineering and looking for PhD Computer Engineering scholarships, Masters Computer Engineering scholarships or undergraduate programs in Computer Engineering on fully funded or partial support scholarship, you can find list of Computer Engineering scholarships for international students at this page.
PhD, Masters, Bachelor All Subjects scholarships.
Also Check: Colleges That Offer Wrestling Scholarships
Top Easy Scholarships Of October 2022
$2,000 Nitro College Scholarship No Essay
Open to high school, college, community and graduate students
$2,000 “No Essay” College Scholarship
Open to high school and college students
$25,000 Be Bold No-Essay Scholarship
Open to all high school, college, and graduate students
- Eligibility: Students with at least a 3.0 GPA who are enrolled in a Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree program
- Deadline: December 1 of each year
- Eligibility: Individuals under 23 pursuing projects in biotech, career development, economics and finance, education, energy, information technology, mobility, robotics, and space
- Amount: $100,000
- Eligibility: Open to all students, with preference given to design and engineering majors and students from underrepresented backgrounds
- Eligibility: Open to graduating high school seniors and college students who submit an essay about STEM
- Eligibility: Open to all incoming and current university students pursuing a science related degree in a U.S., Canadian, or European university
- Eligibility: Full-time students pursuing a STEM degree who are not immediate family members of SBB workers
- Eligibility: Open to veterans of the US military and their spouse/partner or children pursuing a degree related to technology.
- Deadline: Biannual
- Eligibility: Undergraduate students pursuing engineering in accredited programs
James Parker Memorial Scholarship
Additional information about this scholarship
The fund was established in honor of James Edward Parker, who taught Computer Science at the University from 2015 to 2021. James graduated from the University in 2007 with Bachelor of Science degrees in Mathematics and Computer Science , in 2015 with a Master of Science and in 2017 with a Doctor of Philosophy. James teaching and mentoring career at the University was tragically cut short by his sudden and unexpected death in January 2022. This scholarship continues James legacy by providing financial support for students with limited resources and a demonstrated commitment to achieving academic excellence to take undergraduate courses in Computer Science. As both a student and instructor, mentoring students was central to James time at the University and this gift continues that legacy in his name.
Cybercorps: Scholarship For Service
Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship
The Advanced Network Technologies Division at NIST has several staff, student, visiting researcher positions in the areas of:
Top 13 Computer Science Scholarships In September 2022
Are you passionate about learning new coding languages? Do you dream of working for a tech company one day ? If so, being a computer science major is a great option! Whether you want to work to work as a software engineer, in cyber security, data science, or finance, a computer science background will help you. And luckily, there are a number of computer science scholarships to help you pay for college!
Jump ahead to:
Keep on reading to learn more about eligibility, award amount, and deadline dates for our top computer science scholarships!
Read Also: Desert Storm Veteran Dependent Scholarships
The National Gem Consortium Phd Engineering And Science Fellowship
- This award benefits undergraduate seniors and graduate students in accredited applied science or engineering programs at GEM member schools. Applicants must belong to a group underrepresented in science and engineering. Students must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and hold a 3.0 GPA or higher. The fellowship requires an internship with a GEM employer the summer after sponsorship.
- Award: Full tuition and fees plus a $16,000 stipend for the first year of the fellowship
Steven G Anderson Scholarship For Computer Science & Engineering
$1,000 for 1 student
Recipient of this scholarship will be referred to as the Steven G. Anderson Scholar.
Don’t Miss: Scholarships For Females Over 50
Can I Use Computer Science Scholarships At Coding Bootcamps
Some computer science scholarships can be used at coding bootcamps, but others are designed specifically for college and grad school programs. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of any scholarship youre applying to carefully. This can save you time from filling out applications for scholarships that youre not eligible for.
If youre looking for coding bootcamp scholarships, weve got additional resources for you! Check out our list of the top coding bootcamp scholarships to start. If youre deciding between grad school for computer science and a coding bootcamp, we have an article to help you make the decision. Finally, try out our scholarship search tool for custom-matched, vetted scholarships based on your demographics and interests.
Ieee Charles Legeyt Fortescue Scholarship
Apply by Nov. 15
The scholarship carries a stipend of up to US $24,000 and is awarded for one year of full-time graduate work in electrical engineering at an engineering school of recognized standing located in the US. This scholarship is awarded annually.
To be eligible, the student must be a permanent resident of the US, have majored in the field of electrical engineering, and have received a bachelor’s degree from an engineering college of recognized standing. The scholarship will be awarded to a first-year full-time graduate student only. In the event the college is conducting a combined B.S. and M.S. degree program, the student in the penultimate year would be eligible for the award, which would apply in the final year of the program.
Also Check: Ole Miss Act Score Scholarships
Thin Film Technology/mankato Area Foundation Scholarship
One award of $2000 will be given to a senior with a GPA of 3.5 or higher. Two awards of $1000 will be given to a senior with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Four awards of $500 will be given to a junior with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Candidates must be a declared major in either computer engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering technology, computer engineering technology, electronic engineering technology, manufacturing engineering technology, chemistry, mathematics or physics. Recipients are selected by the Dean’s Scholarship Review Committee.
Doe Computational Science Graduate Fellowship
- The Department of Energy awards this fellowship to students planning full-time doctoral study in computer science and other STEM fields. Application requirements include official transcripts, a green card or U.S. citizenship, references, and a completed program of study.
- Award: Full tuition and fees $38,000 yearly stipend $1,000 annual professional development allowance 12-week research practicum experience
Read Also: Scholarships For Type 1 Diabetic Students
Get A Bachelors Or A Phd
Science, technology, engineering and mathematics fields are always recruiting innovative personnel, to push research advancements and develop cutting edge products. Professionally, engineering encompasses a range of disciplines, including civil, mechanical, electrical and computer specialties. Technical specialists in the computer engineering employment sector find work as software designers, circuit and chip developers, and robotics consultants. And these are only a few of the myriad job opportunities for advanced computer engineers.
Education, from baccalaureate to doctoral pursuits, prepares graduates to integrate computers, and their components, into all facets of modern life. And it doesnt come cheap, especially for those students who to continue into graduate and post-graduate level programs. Individual universities put forth unique computer science degree programs, each with particular graduation requirements. For example, some departments require students to study general engineering, for a period of time, before moving into computer related micro-specialties, whereas other institutions prefer to immerse degree-seekers in computer science curricula, from day one.
College And University Scholarships
Students can view other scholarships outside of the department that they may be eligible for on this Scholarship search page. The Universitys financial aid website contains a wealth of scholarship information as well as more general financial aid information. Some scholarships are also available through the College of Science and Engineering.
For more information, contact the .
Read Also: Scholarships For Nurses Continuing Education
Google Student Veterans Of America Scholarship
- Google offers this scholarship to veterans majoring in computer science or computer engineering in the United States. Undergraduate and graduate students may apply. Applicants must maintain strong academic performance. Students must submit proof of veteran status with an honorable discharge or good standing with their service branch.
Can I Apply For Computer Science Scholarships In High School
Yes, you can! There are computer science scholarships available for students at any age. Many of the scholarships on this list are available for high school students, as well as undergrad and grad school students.
You May Like: Smart Borrower No Essay Scholarship
Cs& e Scholarship Personal Statement
The application requires you to provide a personal statement, of approximately 500 words, addressing ALL FOUR of the following questions:
1) Describe your work and research experiences including internships, on and off-campus employment, and paid and unpaid research. Work experiences do not have to be related to computer science.
2) Describe your engagement and community involvement . Examples of involvement may include study abroad, student groups, volunteering, community-based projects, and social justice work please also be sure to note if you have served in a leadership role in any community involvement work.
3) Describe how receiving a scholarship would address your significant and immediate financial needs please also describe how a scholarship would assist with academic success and overcoming barriers to earning your degree or achieving your goals.
4) Describe how you contribute to equity, inclusion, and justice within our student body, taking care to address the action and/or learning youre taking toward those values. Be sure to expand beyond your personal identities to address marginalization and inclusion within the student experience and how you are working to make computer science more equitable .
Please pay special attention to preparing this statement: it will play a crucial role in the selection process.
The following scholarships are typically awarded during the application cycle: